HC Deb 26 March 1991 vol 188 c345W
Mr. Andrew Bowden

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what guidance his Department is issuing to local authorities in connection with the Children Act 1989.

Mr. John Patten

None, but extensive guidance has been issued by the Department of Health which has responsibility for this Act.