HC Deb 08 March 1991 vol 187 c320W
Mr. Rooker

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list, for each local authority social services department in England, the number of respite care beds provided in(a) residential care homes and (b) hostels.

Mrs. Virginia Bottomley

This information is not collected centrally.

Forward to