HC Deb 17 June 1991 vol 193 c12W
Ms. Gordon

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will give the figures for house building in 1990 for each local authority, breaking down the figures into private, local authority, housing association and new town units.

Mr. Yeo

The figures requested are shown in Table I(a) of "Local Housing Statistics: England and Wales", No. 97—April 1991—a copy of which is in the Library.

Forward to