HC Deb 25 July 1991 vol 195 c748W
Mr. Turner

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will publish a table showing the amount of co-operative promotion allowance paid and the number of organisations to which it was paid in each financial year since its introduction, including the amount available in the current financial year.

Mr. Yeo

Co-operative promotion allowance is paid at the discretion of the Housing Corporation from the funds which the Department makes available to support development by housing associations. I have therefore asked the corporation to write to the hon. Member giving the information requested.