HC Deb 13 December 1991 vol 200 cc565-6W
Mr. Alton

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security what provision is made for people who are in receipt of invalidity benefit, but not income support, who require special outsize clothing due to their medical condition.

Mr. Scott

There is no provision.