HC Deb 02 December 1991 vol 200 c50W
Mr. Pike

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security whether any special arrangements exist for consideration for community care grants from the social fund for those recently released from prison.

Miss Widdecombe

People recently released from prison who are in receipt of income support are eligible to apply, in the normal way, for the full range of help available from the social fund, including community care grants.