HC Deb 28 November 1990 vol 181 c406W
Dr. Cunningham

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list those occasions since 1971 on which he or his predecessors have used section 276 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1971 to revoke planning permission; and if he will indicate any compensation that was awarded.

Mr. Michael Spicer

I refer the hon. Member to the reply I gave to my hon. Friend the Member for Reading, East (Sir G. Vaughan) on 27 November,Official Report, column 333.