§ Mr. Grocott
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport if he will list the full-time and part-time appointments for which he is responsible, together with the salary and the date when the appointment is due for renewal.
§ Mr. Atkins
The majority of the appointments for which my right hon. Friend is responsible are listed in either "Public Bodies 1989" published by HMSO or "Women into Public Appointments" produced by the Women's National Commission. A copy of the former is available in the Library of the House, and an up-to-date version of the latter will be available there in June. The appointments which are not listed in either document are:
- Acting conservator of the River Mersey (£6,755 per annum).
- Delegate to the Central Rhine Commission (unpaid).
- Chairman and members of the honorary medical advisory panel on driving and diabetes (unpaid).
- Chairman and members of the honorary medical advisory panel for driving and disorders of the nervous system (unpaid).
- Chairman and members of the honorary medical advisory panel on driving and cardiovascular disorders (unpaid).
The further information sought by the hon. Member could be provided only at disproportionate cost.