HC Deb 10 May 1990 vol 172 c198W
Mr. Winnick

To ask the Secretary of state for the Home Department if it is the practice for police forces to make a report to him of marches and demonstrations which have occurred in their area; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Peter Lloyd

A report from a police force to the Department about a public procession or assembly which had been held in the force area would normally be made only if one was requested by the Department.

Forward to