HC Deb 29 March 1990 vol 170 c271W
Mr. Michael

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales what action he proposes to take to ensure that patients in Wales who are suffering as a result of the side-effects of myodil are able to receive compensation rapidly.

Mr. Grist

I shall write to the hon. Gentleman and place a copy of my reply in the Library of the House.