HC Deb 07 March 1990 vol 168 c695W
48. Dr. Goodson-Wickes

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what assistance the Government will make available to Namibia following independence.

Mr. Waldegrave

We are actively discussing with the future Government of Namibia how we can best help them after independence, in particular through the aid programme.

Forward to