§ Mr. Alton
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment (1) if he will make a statement on the future of the Housing Corporation office in Liverpool;
(2) how much revenue deficit grant is paid by the Housing Corporation to Merseyside housing associations;
(3) what capital allocations have been made to Co-operative Development Services (Liverpool) Ltd. and to Pierhead housing association, Liverpool, in 1990–91; and if he will make a statement about the implications of funding arrangements for Merseyside housing associations for their 1991–92 programmes;
(4) when he expects a decision to be made on the funding of the Gable housing association's application to construct a scheme for disabled people in Liverpool;
(5) if he will list the expenditure made by housing associations on Merseyside in 1989–90 and 1990–91; how much has been allocated for the following two years; what are the average figures for regions of England; and if he will make a statement;
(6) what discussions his Department has had with the Housing Corporation about the suspension of the next phase of a Servite housing association project on Merseyside; and if he will consider bringing forward cash from the 1991–92 allocation to enable the completion of the 1990–91 programme.