HC Deb 19 June 1990 vol 174 c509W
Mr. Hannam

To ask the Secretary of State for Health whether his Department has conducted or commissioned any research into cancer of the larynx resulting from asbestosis, explosives or industrial substances.

Mr. Dorrell

No such research has been commissioned by the Department. The Medical Research Council (M RC) is the main agency through which the Government support biomedical and clinical research in the United Kingdom. The MRC receives its grant in aid from the Department of Education and Science.

Forward to