HC Deb 13 June 1990 vol 174 c189W
Mr. Burns

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport if he will bring forward proposals to build a bypass around Danbury; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Atkins

[holding answer 12 June 1990]:This is a matter for Essex county council as local highway authority.