HC Deb 26 July 1990 vol 177 c505W
Dr. Thomas

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales when his Department will publish a report on planning policy and the use of section 52 arrangements in Wales.

Mr. Grist

I refer the hon. Gentleman to the reply given to the hon. Member for Billericay (Mrs. Gorman) on 16 July by my hon. Friend the Minister for Housing and Planning.