HC Deb 26 July 1990 vol 177 c515W
Mr. Michael

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales whether he has drawn to the attention of(a) South Glamorgan health authority and (b) other health authorities in Wales the recent amendments to the land transactions register.

Mr. Grist

I will write to the hon. Gentleman for clarification of the information he is seeking and place a copy of my letter in the Library of the House.

Forward to