HC Deb 26 July 1990 vol 177 c471W
Mr. Parry

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what is the present situation of Mr. A. M. Jama of Liverpool in relation to his claim for criminal injuries.

Mr. John Patten

I have asked the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, which is entirely responsible for administering the compensation scheme and determining individual applications, to write to the hon. Member.