HC Deb 02 July 1990 vol 175 c397W
Mr. Allen

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what assistance his Department gives to the Child Migrants Trust; and if he will make a statement regarding future developments.

Mr. Kenneth Clarke

I refer the hon. Member to the answer that I gave him on 27 June at column249.