HC Deb 31 January 1990 vol 166 c206W
Mr. Redmond

To ask the Minister for the Arts if he will list by location where creche facilities are provided for working mothers employed in his Department; and if they have to make any payment for this service.

Mr. Luce

My Department does not yet provide facilities for the use of its staff, but they have access to a local holiday play scheme financed by parental and departmental contributions.

Back to
Forward to