HC Deb 21 February 1990 vol 167 c759W
63. Mr. Clay

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment whether the Government have any plans to introduce legislation on housing action trust areas.

Mr. Chope

The legislation that provides for the designation, establishment and operation of housing action trusts is contained in part III of the Housing Act 1988.