HC Deb 12 February 1990 vol 167 c108W
73. Mr. Moss

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport what action he is taking to improve access to inner-city areas.

Mr. Atkins

Assisting local road schemes through transport supplementary grant; constructing trunk roads where appropriate; providing grant under section 56 of the Transport Act 1968 for public transport; and consolidating the regeneration of London's docklands with the approval of the Jubilee line extension.

Forward to