HC Deb 14 December 1990 vol 182 cc534-5W
Mr. Sheerman

To ask the Secretary of State for Employment how much of the available EEC money for science park development has been taken up by universities and polytechnics in this country and other agencies.

Mr. Jackson

The Department of Employment is responsible for the European social fund, which provides money to support the running costs of vocational training schemes and employment measures.

Information about ESF projects in science parks is not readily available and could be provided only at disproportionate cost.

Forward to