HC Deb 07 December 1990 vol 182 c221W
Mr. Fisher

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the annual cost of fees and reimbursements to people appointed to(a) public, (b) non-governmental and (c) other bodies by his Department.

Mr. Heseltine

[holding answer 5 December 1990]: Information about the number, and levels of remuneration, of people appointed to public bodies by my Department is given in the annual HMSO publication "Public Bodies". A copy of the current issue is held at the House of Commons Library and "Public Bodies 1990" will be published shortly. Information about reimbursements, such as travel and subsistence expenses, is not collected centrally and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.