HC Deb 05 December 1990 vol 182 c132W
Mr. Fisher

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what is the annual cost of fees and reimbursements to people appointed to(a) public, (b) non-governmental and (c) other bodies by his Department.

Mr. Douglas Hogg

I refer the hon. Member to the latest issue of "Public Bodies", a copy of which is available in the House of Commons Library, which contains all the information he requires.