HC Deb 05 December 1990 vol 182 c129W
Mr. Fisher

To ask the Secretary of State for Energy what is the annual cost of fees and reimbursements to people appointed to(a) public, (b) non-governmental and (c) other bodies by his Department.

Mr. Wakeham

I refer the hon. Member to the publication "Public Bodies" produced by the Cabinet Office, the latest edition of which will be published by HMSO later this month. The publication includes all