HC Deb 14 November 1989 vol 160 cc230-1W
Mr. Ronnie Campbell

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Science what is the rate of pay of clerical assistants in(a) high schools, (b) middle schools and (c) first schools.

Mrs. Rumbold

School clerical assistants are usually paid on the local government administrative, professional, technical and clerical spine, the precise rate of pay being determined in the light of local circumstances and priorities.

Forward to