HC Deb 06 November 1989 vol 159 c416W
Mr. Bowis

To ask the Secretary of State for Energy if he will list the energy cost of each Government Department for the past five years.

Mr. Peter Morrison

The Property Services Agency is currently responsible for paying fuel bills on behalf of most Departments. They will be writing to my right hon. Friend giving the precise information within two weeks.