HC Deb 23 May 1989 vol 153 c485W
52. Mr. Amess

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the health authorities which are providing occupational health facilities to private companies and public bodies.

Mr. Freeman

We do not collect this information centrally. It is for individual health authorities to decide whether to enter into such arrangements.