HC Deb 01 March 1989 vol 148 c213W
Mr. Rooker

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will publish in theOfficial Report the level of funding from each local authority to housing associations in 1987–88 and 1988–89.

Mr. Trippier

The information requested is shown in the "HIP2 ALL ITEMS PRINT" which was placed in the Library in response to a question from the hon. Member for Islington, North (Mr. Corbyn) at columns704–5. The figures shown there are as reported by local authorities in their 1988 HIP returns.

Forward to