HC Deb 08 June 1989 vol 154 c215W
Mr. Janman

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what steps he is taking in relation to crime in Essex; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. John Patten

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply that I gave to a question from my hon. Friend the Member for Harlow (Mr. Hayes) on 11 May at column539.