HC Deb 20 July 1989 vol 157 c298W
Mr. Alton

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what speech therapy is available to children with severe learning difficulties who attend schools within the Liverpool area health authority's district; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Mellor

We do not hold this information centrally. The hon. Member may wish to contact the chairman of the Liverpool district health authority.

Forward to