HC Deb 13 July 1989 vol 156 c621W
Mr. Blunkett

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will commission research into the amount of money spent by recipients of income support on food.

Mr. Peter Lloyd

Information on the amounts spent on food by different groups—including recipients of income support—is already collected as part of the family expenditure survey.

Forward to