HC Deb 07 July 1989 vol 156 c318W
Mr. Tom Clarke

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will give details of plantation developments funded by the Overseas Development Administration.

Mr. Eggar

The information is not readily available. My right hon. Friend the Minister for Overseas Development will write to the hon. Member shortly.