HC Deb 23 February 1989 vol 147 c802W
Mr. Roy Hughes

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will consider creating a standing committee of representatives of the pensioners' movement together with the Minister and senior civil servants dealing with the areas mainly affecting the retired in health matters.

Mr. Mellor

[holding answer 21 February 1989]: I have not plans to do so. We do, of course, regularly meet groups representing elderly people to discuss health matters.

Forward to