HC Deb 23 February 1989 vol 147 c799W
Mr. Robin Cook

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the hospitals in each district health authority.

Mr. Freeman

The information requested is contained in the "Hospitals and Health Services Year Book", a copy of which is held in the Library.