HC Deb 18 December 1989 vol 164 c34W
Mr. Vaz

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Science if he will list the Government grant allocations to student unions for universities and polytechnics by polytechnic and university; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Jackson

It is for universities and polytechnics to determine the level of their grants to their student unions. The Government do not make specific allocations for this purpose.

Forward to