§ Mr. Hinchliffe
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment (1) if he has any information on further plans affecting Selby common site of special scientific interest;
(2) if he has received representations about the damage caused by agricultural operations to Sherburn Willows site of special scientific interest, near Selby; and what action he proposes to take to assist the restoration of this site;
(3) what action he will take to preserve remaining habitat of importance to rare aquatic flora at Hatfield Chase, near Doncaster;
(4) what action he is taking to safeguard Hollywell wood, near Castleford;
(5) if he will take steps to prevent felling of ancient woodland at Bog wood, Thorp Underwood, north Yorkshire and of the resulting loss of a heronry in this location; and what action he will take to prevent such habitat loss in the future;
(6) what action he is taking to preserve habitat at Cawood meadows:
(7) what action he is taking to protect the Wressel-Breighton hedgerow within the Derwent Ings site of special scientific interest, SPA and Ramsar site;
(8) what action he will take to protect North Ferriby Ings, Humberside, from further destruction; and if he will ensure that surviving species and habitat are properly managed and protected;
(9) what action he will take to safeguard Snaith and Cowick moors, near Goole in Humberside from peat digging;38W
(10)what representations he has received regarding the effect of the infilling at Great Heck quarry, near Selby., on an albino form of the rosebay willowherb;
(11) what representations he received following operations at Shepherds wood, Allerton Mauleverer, north Yorkshire, concerning loss of habitat to the herb Paris;
(12) what steps he will take to monitor pollution threats and the laying of electricity cables at Maltby Low Common site of special scientific interest;
(13) what urgent action he will take to preserve the Hatfield Moors site, near Doncaster.
§ Mr. Heathcoat-Amory
I will write to the hon. Member as soon as the Nature Conservancy Council has assembled the information requested.