HC Deb 20 April 1989 vol 151 c237W
Mr. Clifford Forsythe

To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland if he will indicate the exact procedure used and documentation required to transport live fish in Northern Ireland.

Mr. Viggers

The movement of live fish, ova and fry requires a permit issued under section 14 of the Fisheries Act (Northern Ireland) 1966. Permits may be obtained by making application to fisheries division, Department of Agriculture for Northern Ireland, Castle buildings, Stormont, Belfast.

Forward to