HC Deb 12 April 1989 vol 150 c581W
Mr. John Garrett

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list the public buildings in Whitehall and Westminster in the care of the Property Services Agency which take drinking water from boreholes.

Mr. Chope

[holding answer 22 March 1989]: Thames house south, Church house.

Forward to