HC Deb 04 April 1989 vol 150 c79W
Mr. Redmond

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the services provided by the Trent regional health authority; and what is the catchment area.

Mr. Mellor

Provision of local services is a matter for the health authorities concerned. I am sending the hon. Member a copy of Trent regional health authority's latest annual report which contains the information he seeks.