HC Deb 04 April 1989 vol 150 c79W
Mr. Redmond

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the number of sex change operations performed by the National Health Service in the Trent regional health authority for(a) male to female and (b) female to male, for the last 20 years; and what has been the cost to public funds in each case.

Mr. Freeman

I refer the hon. Member to my reply to him on 22 February at column674.

Forward to