HC Deb 04 April 1989 vol 150 c95W
Mr. Cryer

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list all the centres of research into chemotherapy to treat cancer, the means of financing such centres and research papers published arising from the research.

Mr. Freeman

This information is not held centrally.