HC Deb 15 November 1988 vol 140 c631W
Mr. McCrindle

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if his Department's residential care allowance is to be paid in future using a flexible scale of allowance; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Peter Lloyd

[holding answer 11 November 1988]: Support from social security for people in residential care will be looked at as part of the Government's consideration of the report on community care produced by Sir Roy Griffiths.