HC Deb 01 November 1988 vol 139 c613W
Mr. Kirkwood

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will list in theOfficial Report all the statutory or discretionary grants that are available through local housing authorities, central Government Departments, SDD-funded organisations or any other bodies which directly or indirectly assist the building, improvement or repair of commercial or domestic property in Scotland, showing how much was awarded under each heading in each local authority housing area in Scotland for the last year for which figures are available.

Lord James Douglas-Hamilton

The information requested is not readily available and could be compiled only at disproportionate cost.

Forward to