HC Deb 18 March 1988 vol 129 c704W
Mr. Dobson

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will give for each regional health authority, district health authority and special health authority and for each year since 1982–83 the total income from the sales of surplus land and property in the National Health Service.

Mrs. Currie

Tables showing each health authority's income from the sale of land and buildings as recorded in its annual accounts for the years requested have been placed in the Library.