HC Deb 28 June 1988 vol 136 cc173-4W
Mr. Darling

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will list the occasions in the last year when someone other than another Minister, hon. Member or civil servant has substituted for a Minister at an invitation issued to him or another Minister.

Mr. Rifkind

The information requested is not readily available and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.