HC Deb 14 June 1988 vol 135 c131W
Mr. Frank Field

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport to whom the car with registration number E167 HLK is registered.

Mr. Peter Bottomley

[holding answer 13 June 1988]Information of this kind may by law only be provided to a law enforcement agency, or, on payment of the prescribed fee, to a person who can show reasonable cause for having it. I shall write to the hon. Member.