HC Deb 27 July 1988 vol 138 cc345-6W
Mr. Fraser

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will introduce legislation to amend the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 to provide security of tenure for the tenants of public houses selling alcohol.

Mr. Trippier

I refer the hon. Member to the reply given to my hon. Friend the Member for Romsey and Waterside (Mr. Colvin) on 6 May at column613 by the then Minister for Housing and Planning, my hon. Friend the Member for Bristol, West (Mr. Waldegrave).