HC Deb 15 July 1988 vol 137 c369W
Mr. Chris Smith

To ask the Prime Minister which Government Department or Departments are involved in agreeing(a) work permits and (b) visa applications for performing musicians from Cuba.

The Prime Minister

Work permits are a matter for the Department of Employment. Visa applications are dealt with by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Home Office.