HC Deb 19 January 1988 vol 125 c634W
Mr. Madel

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Science if he will list those education authorities in England which provide special schooling for disruptive pupils who have been suspended from their usual school, and those education authorities which provide no alternative to the usual school and instead suspend disruptive pupils.

Mrs. Rumbold

As local education authorities have a variety of ways in which to provide for the educational needs of disruptive pupils, I will write to my right hon. Friend explaining the position.